What We Do
How we help you get growing:
We provide executive and leadership coaching using an integrative model. We are a leadership development organization focused on changing the face of corporate America by shifting the way that leaders behave and disrupting the status quo by creating a new “normal”.
Each engagement is based on the needs of the organization or individual. We are solutions-focused and only accept engagements that we feel will bring significant value to you or your organization. We are able to work via phone, video, or in-person so no matter where you are, you can grow with coaching!
We also offer DiSC Workshops and The 5 Behaviors Workshops.
The process is different depending on each individual but here is an outline of what goes into developing your personal coaching plan:
- Initial Meeting – Discuss Objectives
- Assessments – DiSC/360/Self/DE&I
- Decide on Goals and Action Plan
- Establish Coaching Cadence
- Engage Stakeholders (when necessary)
- Evaluate Progress
- DiSC Personality Profile Assessments
- 360 Assessments
- Unconscious bias & diversity coaching
- Executive presence building
- Gaining stakeholder alignment
- Moving towards positive feelings of self-worth
- Increasing self-esteem and confidence
- Building a positive self-image
- Emotional Intelligence development
- Eliminating “blind spots”
- Leadership development
- Individual, group and corporate coaching
We try to do at least one training session per month and at least one retreat per quarter. We’ve all been a part of corporate training and we know what sometimes happens when you try to “turn off” during the weekday. We want you energized and laser focused. To ensure that the focus is on you and your growth rather than your current role or employment situation, we also offer our trainings and retreats on the weekend.
What if I’m not local?
We are able to meet over the phone or via Zoom.