20. Fees. The fee for the non-packaged coaching sessions will be charged at the time of scheduling. The fee is payable through the booking website or PayPal via the company website at https://www.paypal.me/tamicasears. The fee for coaching packages will be charged at the time the package is purchased. The fee is payable through the booking website or PayPal via the company website at https://www.paypal.me/tamicasears.
21. Cancellation Policy. Clients maintain the right to cancel sessions however any sessions or packages already scheduled and/or paid for will not be refunded. Cancellation must be done via email at email@example.com.
If you need to cancel an appointment, please notify our office at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment date to reschedule that month’s session.
22. Services. The client will be provided with coaching services via telephone unless otherwise specified by the coach. Your coach will call you at the agreed upon time to begin the call. If you do not answer, you are allowed one call back five minutes after the scheduled time or the appointment will be canceled.
The purpose of the coaching sessions is to provide the client with information based on their defined goals and the years of experience of the coach in various areas of the business arena. This service includes but is not limited to: brainstorming techniques, identifying action plans, follow-up procedures to maintain client motivation, eliminating bind spots, performing assessments, educating the client as well as asking and answering questions.
23. Termination. Termination of this agreement may occur at the discretion of the coach when an impasse is reached with the client. As long as the client adheres to the Coaching Success Guidelines and the coach adheres to professional practices and standards, the relationship will continue. The goal is to better your business so all efforts will be made towards that end.
Examples of terminable offenses:
- Lack of payment
- Lack of adherence to Coaching Success Guidelines
- Indifference on the part of the client to prescribed session action items
24. Confidentiality. Anything that is said or revealed in the sessions between coach and client is privileged information and will not be disclosed to any outside party. The exception is if the information revealed includes disclosure of illegal, unethical or criminal activities.
The methods employed by Sears Coaching do not guarantee results. They are guidelines that the client must follow through on in order to see any type of change. The client agrees, therefore, to hold the coach free of any liability and responsibility for adverse reactions as a result of advice given in the coaching sessions.